Chermoula is a North African spice blend which gives a spicy Moroccan flavour when sprinkled onto chicken and lamb before cooking (grilled, barbecued and roasted meat).
Chermoula Spice Blend
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1½ teaspoons chilli powder
- 1½ teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon ground allspice
- ¾ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- Combine all of the ingredients. Store in an airtight container.
- Use as directed in the recipe.
Cooks Notes & Variations
- Store in an airtight container away from the light for up to 1 year.
Add to My Saved Recipes Go to Saved Recipes Rate this Recipe