These baguette toasts with avocado and mushroom will satisfy your taste-buds and are a perfect lunchtime bite.
- 1 baguette, thinly sliced
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 400 g cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 lime, halved
- 2 tablespoons thyme leaves
- 2 large ripe avocado, roughly mashed
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced)
- Lightly spray both sides bread with oil and place in a single layer on a large baking tray. Bake 5-8 minutes or until lightly toasted. Set aside to cool
- Heat a large frying over high heat until hot.
- Add oil, ginger and mushrooms and cook, tossing often, for 5 minutes until mushrooms are light golden and tender.
- Remove from heat, squeeze over the lime juice and scatter over the thyme leaves.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper
- Spoon the avocado onto toasted baguette and top with a spoonful of mushrooms. Serve
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra