Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Tenderloins
Served with roasted potatoes and a side salad these chicken tenderloins make for a great family dinner.
Servings: 4Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate this Recipe
- 8 fresh sage leaves
- 8 chicken tenderloins
- 8 slices bacon
- ½ teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Place a sage leaf on each chicken tenderloin, then wrap each with a bacon slice.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high.
- Add tenderloins, sage side down, and cook until fat is rendered and bacon is browned, about 6 minutes.
- Flip and cook until tenderloins are cooked through, 6 minutes.
- With tongs, transfer to a wire rack set on a rimmed baking sheet to drain.
Rate this Recipe