Servings: 3 cups
- Food Processor or Blender
- Medium Saucepan
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- In a food processor or blender, chop artichoke hearts; set aside.
- Wash spinach well; blanch in boiling water. Drain well and squeeze dry.
- Add to food processor or blender with remaining ingredients and process until just blended.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 24 hours.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 408kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 439mg | Potassium: 520mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 8790IU | Vitamin C: 31.2mg | Calcium: 100mg | Iron: 2.6mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra