This recipe is a copycat of the appetiser Artichoke and Spinach Dip served at Copeland’s of New Orleans.
Copeland's of New Orleans Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 450 g canned artichoke hearts, drained
- 280 g fresh spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 2¼ tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon Tabasco sauce, or to taste
- In a food processor or blender, chop artichoke hearts; set aside.
- Wash spinach well; blanch in boiling water. Drain well and squeeze dry.
- Add to food processor or blender with remaining ingredients and process until just blended.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 24 hours.