Prawn and Mango Salad
The sweet mango, spicy chilli, and salty marinade comes together with grilled prawns and salad for a perfect light meal, side dish, or snack on a hot summer day.
Print Recipe Rate this Recipe Pin Recipe
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 20 large prawns, headless, peeled, deveined
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 3 small cucumbers, chopped
- ½ cup fresh coriander (cilantro) leaves, chopped
- 1 red capsicum (bell pepper), cored, seeded, and sliced thinly
- 1 bunch spring onions (scallions), chopped
- small handful sesame seeds, toasted in a dry fry pan
- olive oil
- Place cleaned prawns into a rimmed glass baking dish. In a small bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients and then drizzle half over top of the prawns.
- In a large bowl, combine the mango, bean sprouts, cucumber, coriander, pepper, spring onions, and sesame seeds. Mix with the reserved marinade.
- BBQ, grill or stir-fry the prawns on medium heat until pink and cooked through, about 5 minutes.-
- Serve the salad mounded on plates with 5 prawns on top of each.
Rate this Recipe
Serving: 0g | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg