Servings: 30 tablespoons (approx)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced finely
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt, strained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Using a whisk, blend the yoghurt with the sour cream. Add the olive oil mixture to the yoghurt mixture and mix well.
- Finally, add the cucumber and chopped fresh dill. Chill for at least two hours before serving.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh dill just before serving.
Serving: 1tablespoon | Calories: 35.7kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3.1g | Saturated Fat: 1.2g | Cholesterol: 4.4mg | Sodium: 48.5mg | Potassium: 38mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 0.8g | Vitamin A: 66.5IU | Vitamin C: 0.8mg | Calcium: 20.4mg | Iron: 0.1mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra