- ¾ tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 green chillies, seeds removed, finely chopped <em>(or to taste)</em>
- 1 cm ginger, grated
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 4 eggs
- 1½ tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- ½ teaspoon salt
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the onion until golden.
- Add the garlic and green chillies and fry for a minute.
- Add the ginger to the pan and cook for another 30 seconds before adding half the tomato and a large pinch of coriander - fry for another minute.
- Whisk the eggs, milk and salt until combined. Take the pan off the heat and pour in the egg mixture.
- Return the pan to a medium-low heat and stir <span style="text-decoration: underline;">until the mixture lightly sets</span> - it should have a creamy texture.
- Stir in the remaining tomatoes and coriander.
- Serve straight away with an Indian bread or hot, buttered toast.
Serving: 0serving | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra