Sambal Cincalok is a Malaccan condiment made of fermented small shrimps or krill, used as a dipping sauce for fried or grilled fish, as an ingredient in vegetable dishes and as a marinade for meats.
- 6 red chillies
- 6 Asian shallots
- 6 limes , juice only of limes
- 1 large ripe tomato
- 3 tablespoons cincalok
- 4 tablespoons thick coconut cream, optional
- Pound the chillies, shallots and tomato into a coarse texture (or slice them all very thinly).
- Scoop out onto a bowl and add lime juice, cincalok and coconut cream.
- Mix well and serve as a dipping sauce.
Add to My Saved Recipes Go to Saved Recipes Rate this Recipe