Try this delicious Thai dish of pork and green beans with a lovely gravy served with rice. Quick, easy, and tasty.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 250 g lean pork, sliced thinly then cut into bite sized pieces
- 1½ tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 200 g green beans, cut into 2½ cm pieces
- 3 tablespoons water or stock
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok. Stir-fry the garlic for 30 seconds.
- Add pork and stir-fry until golden-brown
- Stir in the fish and oyster sauces, black pepper, and sugar.
- Add green beans and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add a little water or stock to make a gravy of sufficient quantity, as desired. Taste to check for seasoning and make adjustments as desired.
- When the pork has cooked through remove from the heat and serve with rice on the side.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra