- 250 g chillies, chopped roughly, seeds left in
- 120 g sugar
- 1¼ cups water
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Place all ingredients into a pan and heat until simmering
- Simmer until the chilli is cooked and has a glassy look, the liquid will have thickened to a honey like consistency.
- While hot blend in a blender
- Keep in sterilised jars. This will keep in the fridge for a month.
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra