Make refreshing Thai Coconut Iced Tea with this easy recipe, one of the best ways to cool down on a hot day.
- 6 cups water
- 8 jasmine tea bags
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup cream
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- lime slices, for garnish
- Bring 6 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add the tea bags. Remove the saucepan from the heat and let the tea steep, about 5 minutes.
- Add the sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add the cream, coconut milk and lime slices.
- Cover the saucepan and refrigerate until cold.
- Serve the tea in glasses.
Instead of using cream you can substitute it with more coconut milk.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra