These moist blonde brownies are full of nuts and chocolate chips and bursting with flavour.
- 115 g butter
- 425 g brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 115 g white whole wheat flour
- 85 g unbleached plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 425 g chocolate chips
- 50 g pecans, chopped
- 50 g walnuts, chopped
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 175°C. Lightly grease a 33 x 23cm pan.
- Melt the butter in a medium-sized saucepan. Add the brown sugar, and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Remove the pan from the heat, pour the butter-sugar mixture into a medium-sized bowl, and allow it to cool to lukewarm.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except the chips and nuts, stirring to combine. Fold in the chips and nuts.
- Spread the mixture evenly in the pan, and bake the brownies for 30 to 35 minutes, until they're light brown on the edges and top.
- Remove them from the oven, loosen their edges with a table knife, and cool completely before cutting.
Serving: 0serving | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra