This dish is a great example of Provencal cuisine with its beautiful flavour of herbs, capsicum and olives.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 600 g skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 12 baby potatoes, peeled and halved or quartered if large
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped rosemary leaves
- 1 onion, diced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 assorted capsicums (bell peppers), finely sliced
- 16 unpitted black olives
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Heat the olive oil in a wide, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned all over. You may need to do this in batches to prevent the pan from crowding. Add the potatoes and brown them for 2 minutes. Sprinkle the rosemary over and stir in the onion. Season with salt and pepper and cook for a few minutes before transferring to a wide baking dish. Reserve the frying pan. Bake the chicken for 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, add the sliced capsicum to the reserved pan and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Return the chicken and potatoes to the saucepan and stir in the black olives until all ingredients are warmed through.
Serving: 0serving | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra