This is a simple to make chicken curry recipe using tenderloins and cooked in the oven. Season to your own tastes adding as much or as little curry powder as desire.
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 chicken tenderloins
- 1 pinch curry powder, to taste
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch cumin, to taste
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- Basmati rice as a side dish
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Add the onion to a casserole dish with a tablespoon of oil; heat over medium heat.
- Dice the chicken and add to the casserole dish with the onion and cook until brown.
- Sprinkle to your taste with curry powder, salt, pepper and cumin.
- Dissolve the vegetable cube stock into 250ml of hot water.
- Add the vegetable stock to the casserole dish then simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. Check if you have enough stock and add more water if needed.
- Check the seasoning and add more if necessary.
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra