Servings: 20 servings (serving size 1 tablespoon)
- 170 g hot chillies, stemmed and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ tablespoons sugar
- 1½ tablespoons white vinegar
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor. Process to a coarse texture. Take a smell and it should make you sweat a bit.
- Taste and adjust the flavour with add extra salt or sugar.
- Transfer to a small saucepan, bring to a vigorous simmer over medium heat, lower the heat to gently simmer for about 5 minutes, or until it no longer smells raw.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Transfer to a jar and store in the refrigerator.
Serving: 1tablespoon | Calories: 8kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.8g | Protein: 0.2g | Fat: 0.1g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Sodium: 59mg | Potassium: 29.8mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 1.4g | Vitamin A: 80.9IU | Vitamin C: 12.4mg | Calcium: 2.3mg | Iron: 0.1mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra