- 2 cups olive oil , not virgin
- 20 g chilli flakes (red pepper flakes)
- 3-4 whole dried red chillies
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Gently warm the olive oil in a saucepan. Add the chilli flakes and whole chillies to the oil and heat for 3-4 minutes. Remove from the heat and leave the oil to cool slightly.
- When the oil has cooled slightly, carefully pour it into sterilised, sealable glass bottle using a funnel. Add the chilli flakes and dried chillies from the pan. Seal the bottle.
- Keep the bottle in a cool, dark place, shaking the bottles once a week. As time goes on the oil will become redder and hotter.
- Hot oil can be dangerous.
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra