Servings: 1 serving (250ml cup)
- 50 g pine nuts
- 80 g basil
- 50 g Parmesan
- 150 ml olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled, crushed
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat a frying pan over a low heat. Cook the pine nuts until golden, shaking the pan occasionally.
- Put into a food processor with the basil, Parmesan, olive oil and garlic.
- Process until smooth and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Serving: 1serving (250ml cup) | Calories: 1886kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 198g | Saturated Fat: 31g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 809mg | Potassium: 581mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 4611IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 744mg | Iron: 7mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra