Love those little packets of spicy sauce that Hungry Jacks have. The sauce is lovely to use with our Hungry Jacks Style Onion Rings or in homemade Chicken Burgers. Here is a good copycat recipe so you can have plenty at home when you need it.
Hungry Jacks Spicy Sauce
- 3 teaspoons Heinz tomato ketchup
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl
- Leave to chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
Rate this Recipe