Try this spicy version of cranberry sauce on top of your barbecued chicken.
- 1 fresh jalapeño chilli, seeded and minced
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan, bring to boil.
- Add cranberries and minced jalapeño, return to boil.
- Reduce heat and boil gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cover and cool completely at room temperature.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra