Servings: 600 ml
- 25 g butter
- 25 g plain flour (all-purpose flour)
- 600 ml milk
- salt and white pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons parsley, freshly chopped
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Stir in the flour and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat and gradually stir in the milk to get a smooth sauce. Return to the heat and, stirring all the time, bring to the boil.
- Simmer gently for 8-10 minutes and season with salt and white pepper.
- Stir in the parsley and serve.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra