Use this delicious sauce with grilled or broiled salmon, tuna, chicken breasts, or turkey cutlets – or try it with our tasty Abalone and Scallop Fritters. This is a simple but elegant sauce.
Lemon Caper Sauce
- 2 teaspoon capers, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 small clove garlic, finely minced
- 1½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- If capers are large, chop into smaller pieces.
- In a small skillet, melt butter; add garlic, lemon juice, zest, and capers. Simmer over low heat for about 30 seconds. Stir in parsley. Remove from heat.
Cooks Notes & Variations
Rate this Recipe