Servings: 2 cups
- 50 g butter
- 50 g cornflour (cornstarch)
- 500 ml chicken stock
- generous bunch parsley, leaves only, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, roasted and puréed, to taste
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over a medium heat and whisk in the cornflour to make a paste.
- Gradually stir in the stock, bring to a simmer
- Stir in the parsley and garlic and stir continuously until thickened and smooth.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 366kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 538mg | Potassium: 262mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 625IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 0.6mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra