- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 3-4 yellow Habanero chillies
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 4 water crackers or Ritz crackers
- ¾ cup evaporated milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Remove seeds from chilli peppers and chop into 2 cm pieces.
- Sauté onion, garlic, and chillies in the oil until onion is softened, about 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Place onion/chilli mixture in a food processor or blender. Add evaporated milk and blend.
- Add cheese and crackers and blend until smooth. Sauce should be fairly thick. Thicken sauce with more crackers or thin sauce with milk if necessary.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra