- In a small saucepan, mix ingredients together and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Store in a bottle or covered bowl in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- To make it sweeter, increase the amounts of molasses or honey.
- To make it spicier, add more chilli powder, or even pour in a teaspoon of sriracha.
- To make it sour, increase the vinegar.
[su_button url=”https://foodglossary.com.au/sauces-a-to-z/worcestershire-sauce/” target=”blank”]View Glossary Information for Worcestershire Sauce [/su_button]