Just combine these eight ingredients to make a copycat of Longhorn Steakhouses’ Prairie Dust that can be added to everything that needs flavour, from steaks to chicken to seafood. It’s even good sprinkled over eggs, burgers, and even popcorn.
Longhorn Steakhouse Prairie Dust
- ¾ tablespoon salt
- 1¼ teaspoons ground paprika
- 1¼ teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Pour into empty spice shaker.
Rate this Recipe