A creamy Greek yoghurt based dressing ideal for those who want a tasty yet healthy option.
- 500 ml plain Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup finely chopped coriander
- juice of 1 - 2 lemons <em>, according to taste</em>
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic <em>, or to taste</em>
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl added Greek yoghurt, crushed garlic, and salt and black pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Add olive oil and white vinegar. Whisk until combined.
- Add the lemon juice and whisk to combine with other ingredients. <em>(Don't put it all in at once but start with about half of it and add to taste from there)</em>.
- Now add the finely chopped coriander and stir through to thoroughly combine.
- Keep refrigerated and use as desired.
Rate this Recipe
Serving: 0g | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg