Sweet & juicy crisp apples pair nicely with ricotta in these flaky pastry squares. Add a dollop of whipped cream before serving for added decadence.
Apple and Ricotta Pastry Squares
Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate this Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 250 g ricotta
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 2 sheets puff pastry, cut into 4 squares each
- 2 pink lady apples, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup apricot jam, warmed
- Combine ricotta, honey and spice. Divide between each pastry square. Placing in the centre of each.
- Top with thin slices of apple and brush with jam. Bake at 190ºC for 10-12 minutes until golden.
Rate this Recipe
Serving : 0g | Calories : 0kcal | Carbohydrates : 0g | Protein : 0g | Fat : 0g | Saturated Fat : 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat : 0g | Monounsaturated Fat : 0g | Trans Fat : 0g | Cholesterol : 0mg | Sodium : 0mg | Potassium : 0mg | Fiber : 0g | Sugar : 0g | Vitamin A : 0% | Vitamin C : 0% | Calcium : 0% | Iron : 0%