Sweet & juicy crisp apples pair nicely with ricotta in these flaky pastry squares. Add a dollop of whipped cream before serving for added decadence.
Apple and Ricotta Pastry Squares
Print Recipe Rate this Recipe Pin Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 250 g ricotta
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 2 sheets puff pastry, cut into 4 squares each
- 2 pink lady apples, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup apricot jam, warmed
- Combine ricotta, honey and spice. Divide between each pastry square. Placing in the centre of each.
- Top with thin slices of apple and brush with jam. Bake at 190ºC for 10-12 minutes until golden.
Rate this Recipe
Serving: 0g | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0% | Vitamin C: 0% | Calcium: 0% | Iron: 0%