Servings: 6 Palatschinke
- 28cm Crepe Pan
- Wooden Spoon
- Large Sieve
- 1 cup milk
- 150 g fine flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 4 tablespoon butter, melted, for frying
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Quickly beat milk with flour until smooth. Whisk eggs and add to the mixture with a pinch of salt. Slowly stir in the melted butter to form a thin mixture with no lumps. If small flour lumps form, strain the mixture through a large sieve.
- Heat a crepe pan and melt a little butter in it. Spoon a portion of the mixture into the centre of the pan so that the base is thinly covered.
- Move the pan from side to side so that the mixture is evenly distributed. Cook on medium heat until golden brown. If the pancake moves freely in the pan, turn and cook the other side until golden brown.
- Use up the remaining mixture in this way and keep the cooked pancakes in a warm place until they are ready for filling.
Serving: 1Palatschinke | Calories: 214.4kcal | Carbohydrates: 20.1g | Protein: 6.5g | Fat: 12.8g | Saturated Fat: 7.3g | Cholesterol: 83.7mg | Sodium: 128.6mg | Potassium: 164.7mg | Fiber: 2.7g | Sugar: 2.2g | Vitamin A: 436.6IU | Calcium: 64.9mg | Iron: 1.2mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra