Brazilians grow up eating avocados as a sweet treat and whenever the fruits are ripe and tender, transformed them quickly into a delicious dessert.
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 ripe avocado
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons thickened cream
- ½ cup icing sugar (powdered sugar)
- 4 tablespoons lime juice, up to 5 (6) tablespoons
- lime zest, to decorate
- 4 tablespoons desiccated coconut, to decorate, (optional)
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Carefully cut the avocado in half, remove the stone, and remove all its pulp into a non-metallic bowl. Reserve the shell.
- Beat the avocado pulp, condensed milk, thickened cream, icing sugar, and lime juice until they are fully mixed and the consistency is close to that of whipped cream
- Pour the cream into the avocado shells and garnish with lemon zest and desiccated coconut (if using).
- Decorate just prior to serving
- If you prefer a more ice cream like consistency put the filled avocado shells into the refrigerator for 3 hours (covered with plastic wrap). Decorate just prior to serving
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 786.2kcal | Carbohydrates: 88.8g | Protein: 12.6g | Fat: 46.9g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 54.2mg | Sodium: 148mg | Potassium: 1398.1mg | Fiber: 14.3g | Sugar: 70.5g | Vitamin A: 778.3IU | Vitamin C: 27.2mg | Calcium: 315mg | Iron: 1.5mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra