Crumbled gingernut biscuits add a unique flavour to this peach crisp. It is a comforting dessert that can be whipped up in just 30 minutes.
- 5 fresh peaches, peeled and cut into wedges
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup crushed gingernut biscuit, or gingersnap cookies (about 8 biscuits )
- 1½ tablespoons brown sugar
- ¾ tablespoon butter, melted
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Coat a 20 cm square baking dish with cooking spray. Place peaches, sugar, and cinnamon in baking dish; toss until peaches are evenly coated.
- In a small bowl, combine biscuit crumbs, brown sugar, and butter; sprinkle over peaches.
- Bake 30 - 35 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 299kcal | Carbohydrates: 53.82g | Protein: 4.78g | Fat: 8.2g | Saturated Fat: 1.918g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5.6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0.058g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 562mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 2.7g | Sugar: 22.78g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra