Telor dadar is a flat, omelette-style side dish usually eaten with rice, consisting of eggs pan-fried with chillies and onions.
Telor Dadar - Indonesian Omelette
- 2 eggs
- ½ red chilli, sliced
- ½ medium onion, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients except oil and continue beating.
- Heat oil in a wok or small shallow frying pan on low heat.
- Add the eggs into the wok/pan and let it cook slowly. About 2 minutes.
- When you see the sides of the egg getting brownish, flip it upside down and continue cooking for another minute or two.
- Enjoy with a plate of warm white rice. You can also put a little bit of sweet chilli sauce or soy sauce on top.
Rate this Recipe