- 1½ cups icing sugar (powdered sugar)
- ½ cup potato flour, rice, flour or other gluten-free flour
- 150 g pkt hazelnut meal
- 100 g dairy-free white chocolate, chopped into small chunks
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries, raspberries or blueberries
- 150 g dairy-free spread, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste, extract or essence
- 6 egg whites
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan. Grease a 12-cup friand or muffin pan. Sift icing sugar and potato flour together in a bowl. Add hazelnut meal, white chocolate and berries and mix lightly to combine.
- Whisk egg white in a separate bowl until just foamy. Add egg white to dry ingredients with the dairy-free spread and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Spoon mixture into the prepared friand pan and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden. Cool friands in pan before removing. Store in an airtight container.
Serving: 0serving | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra