Try this tasty Chocolate Friand – Great snack size bites for a Chocaholic.[/su_brhrbr]
- 75 g butter
- 200 g dark chocolate buttons
- 6 egg whites
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 125 g almond meal
- 250 g icing sugar (powdered sugar), sifted
- 80 g plain flour (all-purpose flour)
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Grease 12 friand moulds.
- Melt butter and 100g of chocolate. Lightly whisk egg whites. Add melted chocolate and butter and stir. Add almond meal and icing sugar and combine. Add remaining chocolate, flour and cocoa and mix well.
- Spoon into moulds. Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through. Rest for five minutes before turning onto a cooling rack.
Serving: 0serving | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra