Servings: 16 pieces (¼ pepper each)
- 4 large red capsicums (bell peppers)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 260°C (500°F ; Gas Mark 10) .
- Place the whole capsicums on a baking tray and place in the oven for 30 - 40 minutes, until the skins are completely wrinkled and the peppers are charred, turning them twice during roasting.
- Remove the pan from the oven and immediately cover it tightly with aluminum foil. Set aside for 30 minutes, or until the peppers are cool enough to handle.
- Remove the stem from each pepper and cut them in quarters. Remove the peels and seeds and place the peppers in a bowl along with any juices that have collected.
- Discard the stems, peels, and seeds. Pour the oil over the peppers.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Serving: 1piece (¼ pepper) | Calories: 12kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 86mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1285IU | Vitamin C: 52.4mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 0.2mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra