[su_brhrbr]A delicious beef stir fry recipe with broccoli and ginger in a tasty sauce.
Ginger Beef and Broccoli
This is a wonderful quick, easy and very tasty dinner, great to serve on it's own with some rice.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4Print Recipe Rate this Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 - 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 300 g steak, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar, or an equivalent amount of sweetener
- ¾ cup water
- 300 g fresh broccoli florets, sliced
- 1 tablespoon cornflour (cornstarch)
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat the cooing oil in a wok (or frying pan) over a medium high heat. Add the ginger and garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the sliced beef and stir-fry until half cooked, Remove and set aside.
- Add the sliced broccoli and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Return the sliced beef to the wok and add the soy sauce, sugar, water, and black pepper, to taste, and continue stir-frying for a further 5 minutes (or until the broccoli has cooked to your desired crunchiness).
- Mix the cornflour into a paste with a little cold water and add to the wok. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer, stirring constantly, until the sauce thickens.
Rate this Recipe
Serving: 0g | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0% | Vitamin C: 0% | Calcium: 0% | Iron: 0%