This marinade will take your steaks to a new level of perfection. If you like Houston’s Hawaiian Ribeye Steaks then this is definitely the copycat recipe for you.
Servings: 5 cups
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Combine all of the ingredients in a saucepan and warm until gently simmering. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Put steaks (or chicken) in a sealable plastic bag or a shallow glass dish. Add marinade. (If using glass dish, cover with plastic wrap.)
- Let marinate in refrigerator 24 - 48 hours (allow up to 72 hours for good marination).
- Remove meat and discard liquid.
- Grill or broil until desired doneness
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 296kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 2617mg | Potassium: 454mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 53g | Vitamin C: 10.1mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 2.2mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra