- 1 beef breakfast sausage or Frankfurter hot dog
- 1 rasher bacon
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 1 hot dog bun or similar
- condiments such as ketchup, tomato sauce, or American mustard
- Preheat deep fryer to 180°C.
- Wrap bacon around the hot dog, securing at each end with a toothpick. When oil reaches 180°C, lower wrapped hot dog into fryer.
- Heat frying pan and fry one egg. Place cooked egg on a small plate.
- Open bun and place onto frying pan on low heat or in toaster oven to lightly toast.
- When bacon is firm and crispy, remove hot dog from oil.
- Place slice of cheese onto egg and microwave for 7-10 seconds.
- Place egg and cheese on to bun.
- Remove toothpicks from hot dog, and add to bun.
- Add condiments and serve.
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra