Use this recipe for pork mince when you need meatballs, rissoles, or burger patties with an Asian flavour.
Asian-style Pork Mince
Author: The Cook
- 500 g pork mince
- 3 shallots, thinly sliced
- 4 water chestnuts, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- Combine the mince and remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Using clean hands, mix thoroughly to an even consistency.
- Use as required in your recipe.