Servings: 12 muffins
- cooking spray
- 80 g prosciutto
- 1½ cups self-raising flour
- ½ cup coarse polenta
- ½ teaspoon mustard powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- ⅓ cup Sweet Chilli Sauce (see recipe)
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- 410 g can creamed sweet corn
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 12-hole muffin pan with paper cases.
- Lightly spray a frying pan with oil and cook the prosciutto until crisp. Cool and chop.
- Combine flour, polenta, mustard powder and salt in a bowl. Stir in cheese.
- Combine eggs, sweet chilli sauce, canola oil and corn in a bowl.
- Fold into flour mixture until just combined. Divide among muffin holes. Press prosciutto on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 311.1kcal | Carbohydrates: 38.1g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 14.5g | Saturated Fat: 3.3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9.6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 46.5mg | Sodium: 674.7mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 1.8g | Sugar: 7.5g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra