These tasty muffins are wonderfully moist from the diced and sliced pears with a hint of coconut sneaking through.
Pear and Coconut Muffins
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 12Print Recipe Rate this Recipe Pin Recipe
- Preheat oven to 180°C, grease a 12-hole muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flours, almond meal, coconut sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
- In a medium sized jug, whisk together the eggs, and all of the remaining ingredients except the pear.
- Pour into the flour mix and stir to combine.
- Stir through pear and divide evenly between prepared muffin tins.
- Bake for 30 minutes, cover with foil at 20 minutes if browning too quickly.
- Brush with extra maple syrup while warm.
Rate this Recipe
Serving: 0g | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg