A quick and easy pasta sauce recipe with a blend of Parmesan and Romano cheeses
- 85 g butter
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons plain flour (all-purpose flour)
- 1½ cups milk
- 1½ cups whipping cream (heavy cream)
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup Romano cheese, grated
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Saute the butter and garlic in a saucepan on medium heat. Cook for 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- Add the remaining ingredients to saucepan and stir occasionally until the sauce begins to simmer. Remove from heat.
- Serve over your favourite pasta, like fettuccine, linguine or bow tie.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra