- 1 classic pizza base, see recipe
- 1 cup basic pizza sauce, see recipe
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pork & fennel sausage, pre-boiled, chopped into small chunks (see recipe)
- 1 cup course lean ground beef
- ½ cup finely sliced pepperoni
- 2 - 3 jalapeño peppers, finely sliced (remove seeds to reduce heat)
- 2 medium fresh tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, peeled, halved length-ways, then sliced sideways into thin half-round rings
- 1 - 2 tablespoons chilli flakes
- Set oven to preheat at 240°C
- Place pizza base onto a flat surface (an oven tray is perfect if you don't have a pizza peel) and spread with the pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese evenly over the sauce.
- Arrange the meats, jalapeño peppers, chopped tomatoes, and red onion slices over the pizza
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 - 20 minutes, or until the base is crisp and the cheese has melted.
- Remove the pizza from oven, slice, and serve
Rate this Recipe
Serving : 0g | Calories : 0kcal | Carbohydrates : 0g | Protein : 0g | Fat : 0g | Saturated Fat : 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat : 0g | Monounsaturated Fat : 0g | Trans Fat : 0g | Cholesterol : 0mg | Sodium : 0mg | Potassium : 0mg | Fiber : 0g | Sugar : 0g | Vitamin A : 0% | Vitamin C : 0% | Calcium : 0% | Iron : 0%