You wont be able to resist our Pizza Hut Pan Pizza copycat recipe. A thick dough that is light and fluffy inside and golden on the outside. It’s bound to please every time.
You can then choose from a wide range of toppings – chicken breast, tasty beef, cabanossi, ham, seafood and juicy pineapple to name a few. Check out our huge variety of toppings options.
Pizza Hut Original Pan Pizza
- 1⅓ cups warm water , about 40°C
- ¼ cup nonfat dry milk powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 package dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 270 g oil , 90g per pizza pan
- 2 cups tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons dry oregano
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dry basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Put yeast, sugar, salt, and dry milk in a large 2 litre capacity bowl. Add water and stir to mix well. Allow to sit for two minutes. Add oil and stir again. Add flour and stir until dough forms and flour is absorbed.
- Turn out on to a flat surface and knead for about 10 minutes.
- Divide dough into three balls.
- In three 23cm pizza pans, put 90g of oil in each making sure it is spread evenly.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out each dough ball to about a 23 cm circle. Place in pizza pans.
- Spray the outer edge of dough with cooking spray. Cover with a plate. Place in warm area and allow to rise for 1 to 1½ hours.
- Combine sauce ingredients and let sit for 1 hour.
For each 23 cm pizza
- Preheat oven to 250°C.
- Spoon ⅓ of the sauce on dough and spread to within 2½cm of edge.
- Distribute 30g shredded mozzarella cheese on sauce.
- Place toppings of your choice in this order: pepperoni or ham, vegetables, meats (cooked finely diced sausage-meat or beef).
- Top with 90g mozzarella cheese.
- Cook until cheese is bubbling and outer crust is brown.
Rate this Recipe