Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Take half the lobster meat and chop it finely.
- Crush the saffron into the white wine and stir well.
- In a heavy, medium-sized pot, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and saute the shallots for 2-3 minutes. Do not let them colour.
- Add the garlic and the rice and stir well for about a minute. Add the finely chopped lobster meat, about a ¼ teaspoon of salt and the white wine-saffron mixture and stir to combine. Bring to a boil.
- Stirring frequently about once every 90 seconds or so - let the white wine boil down. Turn the heat to medium and start adding the lobster stock about ½ cup at a time, stirring all the while.
- Keep cooking until the rice is done, but still a little al dente. You don't want mushy rice. Add the rest of the lobster meat and the parsley, then check for salt - add some if needed.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra