- 6 cups rice, steamed
- 3 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoon cooking oil
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Combine rice and salt then mix well.
- Heat the pan and pour the cooking oil.
- When the oil is hot enough, put-in the garlic and cook until colour turns brown and texture is crispy
- Add half of the rice. Mix the rice well with the garlic while frying. (this is applicable for large rice quantities. If you are frying less than 4 cups of rice then you can put all the rice at once assuming that your pan is large enough to handle the volume)
- Add the remaining half then cook for 5 minutes or until the rice is done.
- Remove from the pan and place in a serving plate. Garnish with fried garlic on top.
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra