- 1 small head cabbage, about 600 g
- ¾ cup vinegar
- ½ cup canola oil
- ⅓ cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- salt, to taste
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Shred cabbage. You should have about eight cups.
- Combine vinegar, oil and sugar and whisk until sugar has dissolved.
- Pour dressing over cabbage and season with salt. Toss well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours, stirring occasionally.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 367kcal | Carbohydrates: 29.19g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 27.4g | Saturated Fat: 2.026g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 24.99g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0.108g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 916mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 4.7g | Sugar: 23.17g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra