This tasty Mediterranean-inspired salad is a wonderful addition to any buffet meal or your next summer barbecue.
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 x 400 g can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup spring onions (scallions), finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 1/4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 60 g feta cheese, crumbled
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Mix the chopped artichoke hearts, mushrooms, spring onions and parsley in a medium-sized serving bowl.
- Using a wire whisk, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and sea salt in small bowl until well blended.
- Add the dressing to the vegetables then sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Toss gently, cover, and allow to stand for 10 minutes before serving.
We use Always Fresh Mediterranean Deli Spanish Artichoke Hearts which are the perfect addition to Mediterranean inspired meals.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 86kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 312mg | Potassium: 158mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 545IU | Vitamin C: 9.8mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 0.8mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra