This salad combines cucumber and jícama with a sweet-sour, slightly spicy dressing and makes a great side to any Mexican-inspired meal.
- 1 long green cucumber
- 1 small jícama
- 1½ teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- coarse salt
- ¼ teaspoon chilli powder <em>, or to taste</em>
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Cut the cucumber into 7 cm lengths, then thinly slice lengthwise, avoiding the seeds.
- Cut slices into matchsticks.
- Peel jícama and slice thinly.
- Stacking several slices at a time, cut lengthwise into matchsticks.
- In a bowl, toss jícama, cucumber, honey, and fresh lime juice until combined.
- Season with coarse salt and chilli powder.
Serving: 0serving | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra