- 4 large, fresh carrots (about 500g)
- 2 to 3 navel oranges , 1 kg
- 2 to 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1½ tablespoons orange flower water
- 1½ tablespoons lemon juice
- pinch of salt
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Peel the carrots and grate them into very fine strands. Peel the oranges, remove the pith, and cut into 1 cm pieces.
- Mix the carrots and oranges with the remaining ingredients in a bowl. Cover, and refrigerate for a half hour or more to allow the salad to macerate.
Allow a half hour or more resting time.
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra