A simple salad of raw shredded kale and Brussels sprouts is a refreshing variation on cold weather’s ubiquitous vegetables.
- 450 g Brussels sprouts
- 1 bunch kale , about 350g, stems removed and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 4 tablespoons , juice only of lemon
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Trim the woody ends off the Brussels sprouts. In a food processor fitted with the shredding disc, process sprouts until uniformly shredded. (If you don't have a food processor, you can slice the sprouts using a mandoline, or very finely by hand.)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mustard, lemon juice, and olive oil. Add the kale and shredded Brussels sprouts and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra